In the case of unemployment

If you have been an employee and become unemployed, please contact as soon as possible the Unemployment Fund for Higher Educated Employees Erko for further instructions.

If  you have been an independent professional/self-employed, please contact your unemployment fund:
Ammatinharjoittajien ja yrittäjien työttömyyskassa
Suomen Yrittäjäin Työttömyyskassa

Poutapilvi web design - P4 - julkaisujärjestelmä